When it all started we couldn’t have imaged the obstacles that would come along. All we could think of was our vision, clear and bright - to change the way music and drama are being taught, to bring back the novelty of learning a craft, and not just devoting time to memorize or practice a piece, but devoting time to yourself; to learn, expand, communicate in a different way. At the end of the day, this is what made us do it! Of course, we can’t say that we’ve always been 100% successful. But what we can say with confidence is that everyone is different, every approach is different, and we gave our 100% to each and every student that committed to learning with us.
We are very selective and strict regarding who joins our team.
We confirm that ARTeach undergoes the following recruitment and child safeguarding checks:
- Photo ID has been checked
- Evidence pf relevant qualifications has been obtained
- DBS has been conducted and obtained
- Evidence of right to work in the UK has been checked
- Proof of address has been checked
- Criminal overseas checks have been conducted (where applicable)
- Barred list checks have been carried out for all permanent staff
- Disqualification by Association decelerations have been signed
For more information, please read our Child Protection Policy
Here in ARTeach we are confident that no matter your situation, together we can find the best package customized to your needs and resources.
Be it a short term or flexible contract, we believe that a child's education is of the upmost importance, and we take pride in the quality of our services under all conditions.
We can provide examples of up to one-year lesson plans, and online demonstrations.
If you think that you are a good match and want to know us more, we would love to hear from you!